Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December weekend Re-Cap

So what do you do when there is a lot of snow
you go out and play in it;)

Ron and all the kids playing out side on the porch lol!!

Girlfriend snap shot
(I think that was the only photo we took together lol)

Hunter was loving it having some BOYS to play with lol!!!

Rudy's 1st time on a snow machine
(we think he is hooked he even went night riding w/Rick)
Can you see Rick in the back getting the frier ready 
for the Turkey;)
  
thats me it felt so good to snow machine again
Ron took the kids and Rick and I got to go play in the snow
(I really felt young again lol)

Then I gave Ron a ride for the first time!!!
(I think she screamed the whole time lol)

The kids shoveled snow over the stairs and made there own sledding hill lol!!

We planed on doing SMORES but it was to cold so we did the next best thing

we had microwave smores?
(this is Izzy all sticky lol)

Even Ron got in on it!!
(it was her idea lol!!)

Then some friends stopped by to say hi 
(Ms. Tracy she loves the kids)

and she brought a little friend (Shain) he was so cute

remember my lap top well the kids taught my kids how to take photos of them self's and
to make funny faces so thats what kept them intreated most of the time lol!!!

Then we got into this GAME that the kids were even able to play with us
Pictionary;)
 
I think we played it every chance we got even Ron and I played the hubbys
(yes they won but Ron is practicing so we can get them back lol!!!)

Just having some fun w/friends

Getting ready to go ride;)

Hunter and his buddies (these are Ron's boys)

they showed Hunter how to do videos too;)

Still making funny faces lol!!!

The kids had so much fun
and so did we;)

It was really nice to be able to have friends that not just the girls get along or the guys but we all got along and really had a nice and relaxing weekend!!!
When you don't have family around or can't flight out to visit
friends are the next best thing so we always
count our blessing!
Thanks Burt Family for filling in that family void;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Found you on here ;) Looks like you and Ronalyn had a good time! Wow, so awesome. Something I look forward to doing one day.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year! I'll be keeping up on your blog now. Mine has moved, switched over to typepad.

Take care & ttyl!
-Stephanie D.

Anonymous said...

Of course you can add me ;)
Thanks girl!