Wednesday, October 8, 2008

CraZy Hair Day????

I should of named this blog "Mom's Day"(and it wasn't my Birthday either).  My Hubby did not have to be to work until 10:00 am (got to love those days) so he said you sleep in and I will do your morning routine.  At first I thinking but you have to.... and you need to.... then I said to myself he'll be fine(lol)!!!  So I think my girlfriend Erica put it just right when she said 
"When you can sleep in you can't, its when you can't sleep in when you want to" (did you get that?) anyway I got up @ 8:00 am;( so much for sleeping in. It was nice while it lasted.
Thanks honey, your the best;)

So Olivia had craZy hair day @ school
and guess who had to do her hair..   

You guessed right DAD did it lol!!!

Then Rick get home with Hunter and Jack about 8:20 am to see a little moose eating the 
neighbors flowers

We have been in Alaska for about 13 years and we still are amazed to see the wild life

We were keeping our distance it was a small guy so were is "mom"?

Then Off he goes....

Hunter and Jack went to the back to play later that morning
and Hunter finds this chunk of snow had to take a photo!!

Hunter and I have been trying to add some type of school work in the day
one of the things he had to do was draw 3 of something.  At first he was upset cause he wanted to draw his whole family put knew some one would be left out then he deiced to do this....

It is so cute he added "belly buttons"lol!!

Then later in the day Rick and Hunter bought me a TREADMILL from Sam's
this is a photo of my boys putting it together;)


My little man working hard!! Awww:)

No comments: