Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend Re-cap!!!

Well as most of you know Rick always has the kids on Saturday but this was my weekend with them!! Soo off we go @ 8:30 am to get breakfast @ Village (one of my breakfast spots
Ihop is my second).  Rick had my car so we are in his little "White Lightning"!!!
 
 
This is us before the food is ready!!  We still have morning eyes!!LOL!!

Olivia is ready to dig in!!!

Hunter has to organize everything in its place before he eats!!!LOL

Then Hunter want a photos with all the pies (he's like me loves the sweets)!!



Then we were off to meet some friends from Grace to see "Beverly Hills Chihuahua"
it is a must see so FUNNY the kids were cracking up!!


Olivia does not want pictures!! lol
I try to tell her she has a scrap-booking mom lol!! 

every ones happy!!




Then I was off to help my girlfriend (Ron) to do a wedding!!
While I was there Rick went off to Alaska's nature.
To see if him can get (kill) a bear no luck but
came back with some awesome photos of the area he was at!! 

The Bold Eagle!!

Near Girdwood

Here comes the train (not the plain)lol!!
Its so beautiful!

Okay you have to look close its a momma bear and her 3 cubs!!

Here thy are going home!!
I can always leave it to Rick to get me some awesome Alaska photos
thanks Rick!!



On Sunday after church the kids wanted to do "Rodeo" with Rick
(some thing he came up with when thy were young)
he puts a belt around his legs and starts bucking the kids for a 8 second count!!

Hunter's 1st!!

Then Olivia!  They love it.

So I was really thinking about blogging this or not but
we do live in Alaska and its bound to happened sooner or later
this was the back yard on Sunday around 4:30 pm


Yep its that white stuff!!!lol

Well thats my weekend and here comes Monday!!!



No comments: