Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm so blessed...

Olivia wanted to take photos of me and Koda and make a scrap page.  So I was posing say "cheese"!!! 

She is a "scrapbooker"!!


Hunter and Rick so proud to have the same hat and shirt
so Olivia had to take a photo of it....my handsome
boys;)

Hunter drawing his Family!!!


So the other day Rick came home and the kids were playing Handy Manny game
and Rick had to challenge the kids and he was playing with them


how to place the pipes in the right place



Sunday morning before church.....
Olivia wanted to pick out her clothes and Hunters clothes  for church
she wanted to match as much as posable 
she did a great job!!! 




These are photos of the kids helping me clean up the kitchen
(got to love it lol)




Also wanted to share the hard work my hubby did this weekend
it came out so nice



All we have left to do is put two doors up and get new windows this summer!!!!
It is a lot of work remodeling in your home.
Some time we will do the kitchen (i dont even want to think about that)!!!


2 comments:

cheri said...

You are blessed...what a great family...and so very helpful!

Found you! Great Blog!

AkGirl said...

I love the pic of your son on the steps. This is one he'll be posting on his future myspace page someday to woo the girls!