Friday, August 21, 2009

MEET AND GREET!!!

Yesterday was Hunter's meet and greet
for kinder!!
He was sooo excited to see his classroom
and to see his name on the his desk.

As you can see Rick was able to make it
(we always keep our fingers cross for him to
take the middle of the day off to do those special things)
Hunter was so happy to see his dad was able to come;)

I have to tell this story about his outfit
(so I will remember it years to come lol!!)
About 3hour before his meet and greet Hunter
decided that he wanted to dress up in his western
stuff.  Well he out grew it all so as a great
mom that i am (lol) we run to Silva Saddle
and get him a shirt and Wranglers. He is  so
funny about the way he has to be all put together
(don't know were he gets that from)!  Anyway
when we got in the car he looks up @ me and says: "Thanks mom
I am so happy I have been wanting a western shirt"
(Aww! I just wanted to run back in a buy him some more shirts! lol)
He is always so thankful (unlike his sister) and never keeps on and on
about wanting anything (other then gum lol!!)  Some times it very easy to
give him things because of his humbleness (he gets that from his dad for sure;)

His first day of Kinder is coming up and I'm happy for
him but sad for me cause i will miss those mornings him and
I just laying in the bed talking about everything.  He makes me laugh
I make him laugh by doing silly things w/my face
or I try to talk funny and he tries to sound like me.  I hope that
no matter how BIG he gets that he will remember those
special mornings w/me (sniff,sniff) I better stop
know before i start cry I have save them for that 1st day lol!!!
I thank God daily for blessing me w/him;)  

No comments: