Wednesday, September 16, 2009

DAD SHOWS HUNTER HOW TO...

Rick was showing Hunter how to fix a flat on his bike!!
It was so awesome Hunter was all into it.
He was cute;)

Rick is so patient with him
(were if it was me i would just do it lol)

To think one day he will show his son how
to fix his flat;(


I just sat there and enJOYed ever minute of it!

Whats even better then that is that Rick's dad was sooo
different then Rick (he was not very patient at all when they were young)

I pray daily for Hunter to be NOT like his dad but
to have his dads good ways;)

I'm so blessed and I thank GOD everyday for giving such a wonderful Fam!

I have to share this photo of Hunter with
his hat and new t-shirt from my mom (that lives in Texas)

We had to do front and back lol!!

Also I have to post this so I don't forget (lol)!
But this morning the kids got up and laid together in Olivia's
bed and were just talking about school and stuff. I thought it was
so sweet cause thats what I do with them;)

No comments: