Wednesday, February 3, 2010

R.O.C AWARD!!

Olivia got a R.O.C Award at school
This award is pretty special
(just like any award) but only
some kids get this award which
makes it pretty special;)

Thank you to Mrs. Stiller for thinking
of Olivia during this award;)

It was so funny cause she had no idea that she
would get called up to the stage..

When they were reading what Mrs. Stiller
wrote about them Olivia says "mom that was me I
helped Josh tie his shoes" and I said "they

may be talking about some else not you"
she looks at me and says "Oh yea probable"
all I could do is smile. Then they called
Daniel Sherk and Olivia Rodgers
just the look on her face was priceless;)

It was awesome to be able to share
that moment with her;)
(Thank you Jesus!)

Then Later that day for lunch we celebrated
one of the room-moms birthday
Genny;)
(she is in the far right in black)

No comments: