Monday, March 8, 2010

I ALBUM DONE TWO TO GO!

I was soo
EXCITED when I
mailed one of the albums
to his owner and how
SURPRISED he was!!


This was the front of the album
which was a painted photo of his parents.


Just some small details that I added.

This is what you see when you open it.

This was on the left side
it was the invitation to the
50th Anniversary.

Then the beginning of the affair.

It was a great compliment to hear
"It was like you were there you placement was right on"

I hope to put as many of family friends in the album.



It was like a wedding album my placement.



I even added some of these photo pages
just to add more pics.



This was my fav page just cause they took pics of
them laughing and just enjoying what every one
was saying about them both.







I have always said I prey before I do an album for other
people and God comes threw every time;)

No comments: