Monday, June 15, 2009

WEEKEND RE-Cape,HOME ALONE;)

Okay this is how my weekend went...
Rick took Hunter and Olivia to the Russian River
for some fishing and camping
and these are the photos he brought me back;(

there in the back was the tent they sleeped in

Hunter was loving having alot of boys there lol!!

it must of been a boy thing to sit around the camp fire


and me well I was home ALONE
don't be sad for me I enJOyed every
minute lol!!!

okay I missed them a little
(I'm not that cold lol!!)

But I took that time to scrap all
weekend until I got a call
from some old friends that
I have not seen in a while it was so
awesome;)

they both love Sushi so it was nice
We talked about the kids, God, and how we
deal with life and people lol!!

We got together @ 5:30 pm until 10:15 pm
WOW!! 
Okay girls I know we said this the whole time
we were together 
but we need to do it again!!
Thanks girl:)
(Oh! I will be posting what I scraped)

No comments: