Monday, June 22, 2009

WEEK/WEEKEND RE-CAP!!!

ALL THINGS SUMMER!!!

I have said in the past I don't have a GREEN thump
but I do like my Lilac tree right out side
my front door.  The smells are so
SWEET!!

My neighbor a cross the way always has her flower beds looking sooo
nice.  This year she loved that Hunter and Olivia does not mind
getting dirty(and she does not have to bend over lol)!!

I do believe Olivia will have the green thumb she has learned soo much.

She looks like she has done it all her life (lol!)
My sister Rachel has a green thumb;)

Hunter loves the watering part of it all;)
After she gave the kids there own flower
pot to keep @ the house;)

All last week I signed the kids up to VBS @ Grace 
and the kids loved it(and me too, lol!)
The theme was 
THE OUTBACK!!

They brought home there own plants
(Olivia added hers to her own flower pot)


All the teachers did such a great job!!


Then my weekend started on Friday cause I was off 
working w/Ron she had a wedding to shot
which was very nice(and ALOT of people!!) 

Here is Ron in action getting the perfect shot.
 Paula and Ron talking out there stradage lol!! 

Here we are in action lol!!

After the wedding (from 1:30pm to 8:00pm)
I get home to see this in the  front of my house lol!! 

YEP!! my husband cleaned up the front, back, and side yard
on Fathers Day weekend(?)
Sunday he took a brake and Hunter took
him to China Lights for lunch
Olivia and I scraped(lol)

No comments: