Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'M I STILL A TRUE BLOGGER;(

The other day the kids had a day off of school. So decided to meet up with one of Hunter's new guy friends Caleb. They are doing there the big read and get a certificate and get a free personal pan pizza @ Pizza Hut. They were so proud of them selfs lol!!!

Then this past weekend was busy as I worked (yep I said work!) w/Ronayln and her

photo shoot Friday and Saturday. We work really great together I set them up
and she shoots away. Hopefully we can keep doing this for years to come
or until she gets station else were;( But I'm praying for her to stay for a while
(sorry Rudy lol!!)

And her partner Paula came in w/her cute girl to have there photos done.
Soon it will be Paula and I;)

Okay do you have any ideas on making spelling words FUN??
This was one of my ideas then Olivia could just make her own once we
do the spelling words.

Okay Olivia lost another tooth!!
She is sooo funny she did not want me to take a photo
of her whole face;)

Yesterday I had a GREAT time with these tow moms
we always talk about God and the Bible and things
God has done in our lives just an amazing time;)

Well we have a GREAT Pastor coming to our church again
we are so eXcited and are praying for a great time w/God!!

Well as always back to the mom work lol!!!

No comments: