Saturday, October 24, 2009

A NICE TIME W/GIRLFRIEND!

Had a great time with my girlfriend (Angela)!
Its been a while since we hang out but it was nice;)

I took her to the Mac counter cause I have always
wanted to get eyelashes put on.
So we had a super cool girl putting them on me after we waited for 20 min.

We think they had a make-up class going on that cost
$50 bucks (crazy) to show you how to put the make up on!

These are the two I was looking at and went with the first pair
they are more natural and nice;)

Not only did she put them on me but she even showed
me how to do them myself (we will c if I can lol!)
If not Angela will be coming over and help me lol!!

See I told you they look natural;)

And later to night Hunter's first tooth came out
(with the help of mom lol!!)

He was not that happy!!
But I kept telling him that he is growing up
and mom will hold you after lol!!

Well that was my day them I took a nap
(but wait I do that everyday anyways lol!!!)

No comments: