Thursday, January 14, 2010

BOOKITS!!!

Yesterday I spent the morning with Olivia
she has Chapel on Wednesdays!

This is Olivia and her Teacher
Mrs. Stiller (who she loves so much)

Then I caught there sing leader siting and chatting
with the kidos. They loved it;)


Then later after school I took Hunter and his friends
to Pizza Hut to use there bookits from school
for reading 10 books (well I read to him) lol!!

What a wild bunch!!
(only when they are all together)

Then the moms and Grandmom
did not get one of me and Wendy sorry girl;(

Then Hunter and I
man love this boy
Thank you God for the blessing;)

I said "Hunter we didn't get a pic together at Pizza Hut" so then he said
"Can't you just get an old one of us?" I was cracking up lol!!

I hope he is not getting tired of me yet lol!!!

No comments: