Friday, January 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Happy Birthday To Me (again) lol!!!
Yep! I turned 39
WOW! were did the year go;(

So my day started by my hubby saying
"Happy birthday babe" then I said "What Oh yea lol"
then a kiss and birthday wish from the kids!

Then some of the Grace mom's took me out
for lunch to MOOSES TOOTH!

Thanks ladies it was great:)

I also got some gifts too!


Then later that night I went and scraped book for the night;)

And Kathy joined me for the first time
EVER!!

She had a great time she even
got 2 to 4 pages done!

Then Ron ran and got me a ice cream cake!!
It was funny cause we were all ready
to dig in and Ron says
"We have to wait 5 min"

Look at me I was like a little kid
just drooling lol!!

Thanks Ron for my gift and for the cake
it was a great time. And beast place
to be scrap en lol!!

No comments: