Saturday, January 9, 2010

STILL HAVING MY BIRTHDAY!!

So my day started by Rick taking Hunter ice skating and Olivia and I
cooked...with her easy bake oven.
She had got one for her birthday so she
asked for cakes, cookies, and any thing to
cook with it.

So her and I cooked a cake and then
she could decorated it and it all came
in a kit. To cute;)

Olivia was so into it all I did was just
read the directions and make sure
nothing got burnt lol!!

Then we warped it up and she gave it to a friend
of ours that was taking care of them that night;)

We also did pretzels too.
The kids did not like it but Rick thought
it was not bad lol!!

Then we all got cleaned up and the fam took
me to dinner for my B/Day to Red Robin;)

A friend of ours was taking the kids for us while Rick and I
took in a movie. Thanks Hogan Fam;)

I can't remember when the last time we
went to the movies but we really
enjoyed this one!

I totally say its a must see;) My gift from the fam was Sure-cuts-alot
that is a whole other blog post lol!

This is what I got from my mom
and sisters in Texas!!
Thanks;)

Then Sunday Angela gave me
a new hoodie and lotions
Thanks girl;)

So I really felt like I was celebrating my birthday
all WEEKEND long lol!!
and loved every minute of it;)

Thank you to every one
and for the Facebook post also;)

No comments: