Saturday, November 21, 2009

DINNER @ THE LEVINE'S

Okay so we get invited to the Levin's
for an awesome dinner!

Even the table was done nice;)

They hired this chef (Dave) who
cooked a 5 course meal!!!

1st course
We had appetizers with all types of cheese and
crackers!!

Then we mingled for a while
(now remember the cook is cooking away)

He also made this awesome punch
that I really liked!
(I don't even like punch lol)

2nd course
(funny thing about it I thought
this was the meal so I eat it ALL lol)!!

3rd course
A nice salad
(yep I eats that too)

Then 4th course
which was the meal
(by this time I was full did not eat it all)

Then 5th course
was desert
(eat a little by this time I'm STUFFed!!)

Even this kids got the whole meal
thing too!!

But they were digging the desert;)



Then after we enJOYed a
slide show of Arctic Man 2009

Then Larry was playing with the kids lol!!

After all that it really was an awesome time
I told Rick how awesome to have a chef
and no worries about cooking! Begin able to
just visit lol!!
Thank Lavine's for the invite;)

No comments: