Friday, November 6, 2009

MY BABY BOY IS GROWING UP!:(

Hunter will be 6 years old on the 14th of November (WOW!!)
My baby boy is growing up too fast;(


Just looking back on all the photos really
took me back (sniff, sniff)!!
How did I do it with two babies?


To think they really were that small and sooo cute (lol!)
I really enjoyed dressing them up all the time for church
and special occasions:)


Then we met Ron about 4 years ago and
she even has seen my kidos grow up before
the cameras;)


Now he is his own person. He knows what he likes (desert lol!)
He has boy friends (and girl friends too but we don't talk about it lol)
He enJOYs watching foot ball w/dad. He makes us laugh all the time;0
He can play by him self for hours. He loves being @ home (he gets that from Rick)
He still loves, kisses, and hugs his mom;) (but I can pick him up he is to big for that
but will still sit on my lap lol)

He has a sweet smile!

He's ALL boy!

He's handsome (and cute)!

He's funny!

And he can be serious lol!!

I thank God for him and pray that he grows to be a great young man
that not only a mother and father can be proud but that God could be proud of too;)

No comments: