Monday, November 9, 2009

WHY?

WHY?
does it have to snow when your husband is crazy busy and will not be able to shovel the drive way for you!
WHY?
do good friends come in your life then they have to move!
WHY?
do we go through things in life that hurts!
WHY?
do bad things happened to good people!

I have gotten to know this family well
the little girl is one of Hunter's class mates
she is soo sweet!(Joela)

Her mom(Jen) just found out that she has cancer;(
Only 3 weeks into the school year.
The teacher's have asked us to pray for them all!
But I really think GOD puts people in your life for
a reason. The mom has asked everyone in the kinder
class to help in any way they can. So I spent my morning
at her house cleaning, washing and folding clothes for her
(which I feel was nothing) changing bed sheet and vacuuming.
But GOD taught me an important
lesson that I have NOTHING to complain about!!!
Me and family is healthy;)

On a lighter note;)

Today was our really big snow fall and
on the way to school my wonderful
son tells me that he will shovel the walkway
for me when he gets home
so I won't get snow on my jeans
(awwwww!)

And he did;)
I thought he would forget!
He really did do a great job!

AND AS FOR ME!!!
I'm ready to go
scrap-booking lol!!!!

Packed and ready to goooooooooo!!!;0

No comments: