Sunday, November 15, 2009

MY SCRAP-WEEKEND!!

While I was out scraping I thought it would be fun
to use the video cam with the kids!!!

They thought it was great lol!!

Then on the 14th I called Hunter to sing him happy birthday!!

And I typed it out for him he was laughing!!

Then they were typing things back to me!
It was sweet;)

This was some of the food we were eating;)

And it was all great and
thanks to these wonderful ladies!!

This was my table (hee-hee)

This was across from me!

This table was in front of me
and the lady in bright green was my
room mate!!(sweet lady)

Across from them there was 4 ladys and one man
yep! there was one man in the group;)

And last but not least there was the DIGITAL DEVIAS!!(lol)

This was the whole gang!!!

Oh! and this little girl
she was sooo cute!!

They are the owners dogs of the B&B

Anna was the one that invited me
thanks girl it was GREAT!!!(but to short lol)!!

This was the hall way it was a old red barn
that was remodeled totally awesome
and huge!!

This is were I slept it was call the
Iditarod room all the rooms
had some Alaska name!

And most of the rooms had a great bathroom
(man why didn't I take a bath lol)!!!












This was from the outside
the from area is were the owner and fam live!

This area was like a sun sun at the top!

It was a great time but I said that 50 times right lol!!!
I will post what I scraped later;)

No comments: