Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ist Day Of School for Olivia!!!!


Today was Olivia's 1st day of school as a 1st grader.  I think I may of been more excited and nervous for her then she was.  As she got up this morning by her self and got dressed (she acts so grown up some times) I got her breakfast and did her hair then it was picture time (say cheese!).  Rick took her to school and she was so excited about that.  So as my eyes watered up I said bye with a big kiss and a big smile on hers as I said "bye 1st grader"!!




Then my loving hubby calls me right away as he drops her off to give me all the details:
                                               Rick: Hey she did great, her teacher is really nice
                                               Me: AWWW then what?
                                               Rick: Then her Kindergarden teachers (from last year) stopped by to say hi to all the kids
                                                Me: AWWW (as I'm crying) that just makes me cry
                                                Rick: I know me too
                                        Rick & Me: LOL!!!!!!!!  (he is so silly)

But he always know how to keep me smiling or laughing so I don't stay sad about our little girl growing up.  I can she him doing the same thing with all her 1st everything!!!!!!(love him so much)

Got to see her friend in the parking lot!!!

This is were she will be for the next year!!!
;'') Me with tears


Teacher in red (Mrs. Pauls) teacher in pick (Mrs. George) her new teacher
Olivia @ her desk








1 comment:

Newby's in AK said...

how freaking cute is she!
love those pictures!

girl... you'll be a little more happy soon!

we'll get to play more! WOO HOO!