Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Quick REView of What i Have Been Doing

Today was one of Rick's late nights @ work.  So the kids and I went to Red Robin!!  i like the 3 cheese burger (straight up fating) the kid always split something (because they love the fries) and better then fries is the "CHOCOLATE SHAKE" we split that too. Yummy;0

A quite photo before the food gets here (every one say cheese for the 4th time)!!LOL

Then as you are waiting the coasters have these silly jokes that I had to post!!LOL









Then on Monday....

Erica and I took in some sun shine (feel good on your skin) and make you look good too!!


While we were chilling out the kids were playing in the water.  They were having so much fun!!


Addison was to even though I got a crying photo of her (really she was faking it)LOL!!!
too cute!


Then later that night I asked Erica (and the girls) to stay for dinner.  We talked and of course we could not have dinner with out are other girlfriend.  Ronalyn and Izzy came over after a while.  After dinner Ronalyn gave us a quick lesson on Digital scrap-booking (do you think I remember NO!!!)LOL 



Olivia decided to give all the girls make overs after dinner.  Don't they look so pretty.  They were having desert out side on the deck.  Some of them are dress- up also!!  Too cute;)




Then on Sunday...


Erica and I decided to go work out @ the YMCA (every time I say it I think of the song) and Rick watched the kids (what a guy) we got on the treadmills and ran for 30 min.  We have to do that again girl!!!  



This was the kids when we got back everyone changed into there pjs and were watching a move happy as pie.
 

No comments: