Friday, August 22, 2008

A much needed brake.....

So I have been baby-sitting for the last 2 weeks and need a brake (Erica thinks I should do a count down I may look into that) LOL!!   So me and the girls went out for some Sushi (yea me and Ronalyn tricked Erica into coming with us)  she was not happy with us. (don't worry Erica next time you can pick LOL!!)

I can text and eat @ the same time see!!LOL

We went to "i love Sushi" it was okay (not Peters)


We did a California roll and a Crunch roll (YUMMMY for all the sushi lovers)!!!

Then off to the movies to see "House Bunny"!!!

I think all we did was laugh the whole time.
 
As you can see we even look tired (well me and Ronalyn do I think Erica could of kept going as all ways)!!!  She keeps us young LOL!  We also have been doing some ichating but could not up load the photo;(   The kids and I went to the Alaska State fair but I don't have my Digital camera so waiting for the the photos to get developed ( how did we function with out our digital cameras)!! 

2 comments:

Run-alyn said...

Hey girl.. the crowd has died down.. but i know if i call you back.. people will start walking in :) We were tired that night.. and thank goodness for sushi, one of the only things that sits well in my tummy! The movie was hilarious! So what's next week looking like?

Newby's in AK said...

hey girl! where is that countdown... want me to make it for you.
I think it would be a great addition to your page!
let me know what u think!
lol