Sunday, August 17, 2008

Scrap Weekend!!!!


I would like to start this blog by sending a BIG thank you to my girlfriend (Ronalyn) for taking photos of my fam.  She is sooooooooo sweeet!!! thanks girl your the best;)




So on Friday I took Olivia to meet her teacher and to see her NEW class room as a 1st grader.  (Oh my goodness were does the time go)!!




Then Friday nite was a great time I really think if we all planed to scrap @ the store it would of not worked.  But we all were together having a great time scraping til 2 in the morning (how crazy is that Im sure thats what the cop was thinking when I got a ticket)!!!!





I know you all are tired of reading and seeing us together all time but were not LOL!!!!  Yeas after all that we got together and went SHOPPING on Sunday!!!


Erica eating her lunch!!!LOL

Me and Ronalyn need real food we went to the Norstrums cafe!!!  Yummm 

Then time to shop.  "hey Dulce do we look cool"!!!LOL

Then went to get some shoes (like we need more)!!! LOL

Till next time girls!!


2 comments:

Newby's in AK said...

HA love it! had a blast today girl! thanks for sending me the pics. What they are really going to get sick of is seeing all of this on 3 different blogs!

i'm not sure what is going on with my banner... i can see it and i think ron can.... hmmm, i don't know,

Run-alyn said...

ha! you are one quick blogger! Oh my goodness! I'm just looking at the photos!