Friday, August 1, 2008

2 Sunny Days?

I feel like Im doing a count down to how many sunny days can we get!!LOL   It was nice to wake up to a sunny day.  I was getting ready while "ichating" with my girlfriend Erica about her piercing (on her Belly Button and ear) ouch!!  Anyways every thing went good she is just a little sore.  Thats my girl ;)


After that Olivia had her first practice with her piano teacher (Mrs. Pat) she is so sweet.  She told us that Olivia was ready for piano lessons.
  
Olivia was so excited she did everything the Mrs. Pat told her to do.
 
There was times I had to look up I could not believe my ears at times.  It sounded good it was short but good!!

It almost put tears in my eyes (thats my girl what ever she want to do she will put her mind to it)!!!!

We invited my girlfriend to dinner and her daughter gave me a flower when they came in (too sweet)!!!

This is Olivia and her friend Brooklyn (they go to Grace together)

This is me and T having a great time chatting away while the kids played outside
.
The kids being silly @ dinner!!LOL

No comments: