Thursday, September 18, 2008

Candy Land...

I recommend this project to do with the kidos.  It was soooo much FUN!!.  Got the idea from my girlfriend Erica.  Olivia has a few days out of school and thought what a Fun thing to do with the kids.

its like painting with chocolate 

Hunter and Olivia loved it (even though they look very serious)LOL!!!

even Jack did one ( did you eat the chocolate Jack?)lol!!



i even got in on it fUn!!

After it was time to eat what they made yummmmm


it even came with some nice bags to wrap the candy in 

and we will be sharing the candy with friends


Had to share my NEW pillows I found for my New couches
You can use them with the stripes going up and down or side to side
They go so well it was the last touch that brought it all together! 


There was only 5 pillows left on the shelf and was able to get one for my chair too

Hunter and Rick like that the couches are comfortable enough to sleep on
LOL!!!


No comments: