Monday, September 8, 2008

What Happened to my weekend??

I posted a lot of photos "AGAIN"!!!

So it all started by my girlfriend stopping by to show me her new Hair cut.  It came out so cute she got 10 inch. cut:0!!!  This was on Friday midday!! 



Cute right and it was a new hair dresser.  You go girl!!!!


Hunter found a new "buddy"!!  Its so cute he does every thing Hunter does!


or sure dose try too ;)


Then Saturday we had a BBQ (which was planned last month)
we had the Barut fam  (the boys were @ a birthday party)  and the Newby fam to celabrate both husbands
Birthdays!!!


Me, Hunter, and Addy;)    Gave Olivia the camera to take photos of every one (thanks sis)
 
This is Logan's friend (his wife was out of town) Ben.
They do not have kids yet I think he was a LITTLE overwhelmed with all the kids!!LOL

Here is Izzy with her daddy (smiLe)!!

Yes we did the chocolate  fountain again and Olivia got me in action!!LOL

Hey what are friend for!!LOL

After dinner every one just relaxing.  A BIG thanks to Ronalyn and her hubby for cooking some awesome BBQ ribs and BBQ chicken!!

This is Ragan who loves to be loud but does not loud music!!  Kids got to love them.
She is sooooo cute!!!!


Erica and Addy sharing some snacks!!LOL

Theirs are my "girls"!!

THree is enough!!LOL (in side jock)
 
So after dinner Erica deiced to surprise her hubby and get him a paint ball set to play with Ruby (they had been talking about it all night)

So these are photos of our outing!!

Why have enemies when you have BBF that make you were funny hats (in public)

On the way back home I almost run over this guy on a (what?) I for got what you call them.

Yes he (Logan) was so surprised can't you tell!!!LOL



Then on Sunday  morning the kids and I are off to church.  
We left Rick working on this Honda we bought for 500.00 with some miner thing that need to get done.  My hubby just really surprises me with all the things he knows how to do!!  You go baby:)



Then after church I ran over to help my girl with a photo shoot.  A friend of ours who is going to have a baby soooon!!! (boy or girl?)

and now its Monday again ;}
My next blog will be "a day in a  life"
idea coming from my girl Ron!!




1 comment:

Run-alyn said...

Good times girl.. good times!!! Thanks for having us over,again! Can't wait to do it again!