Monday, September 22, 2008

Girlfriends!!!!


Today I got together with my girlfriend Ronalyn who took my family photos out side for fall photos!!! And a big thank you for her taking photos of my Pastor's family photos too!! (your the best girl)   She got us throwing leaves in the air like we are having fUn!!!!LOL







Then I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese and meet some of the Grace moms there for lUnch and some fUn!!!

Olivia and Nat got in playing with the car racing!!

Hunter was hooked on this new game "DEAL or NO DEAL"!!!!

and Nat's sister is growing so big and cute

Rick came by and surprised the kids (while he had a lunch brake)!!!

even Jack liked the carrrrrrr!!!







On  Saturday Ronalyn and i did a photo shoot then off to Sushi!!!
And Erica meet  us there, after we went to the mall
and Erica got a make over!!!  


































Ronalyn loVes the MAC place cant you tell!!
Then off to coffee we go and stayed @ Borders
for some girl talk!!!!

1 comment:

Run-alyn said...

Hey girl.. I did not get that picture of me and the mac sign.. email it to me :)

I will be at work tomorrow.. and you too :) Hope you have a good day.. and not get to drained from the headache and all.. no worries.. me next week :)

Will get those photos out to you soon!