Friday, September 5, 2008

This Blog is for my MOM!!


Okay as most of you know my mom came to visit me in May of this year and put her talent @ work in my home (thanks mom)!!  Well when she was here she told me that I need to learn how to be "Handy Manny" LOL!!  She said if you can scrapbook then you can put thing together (sorry mom the two don't go together)!!  So she bought me this little red bag then she said I could paint my name on the front of the bag!!LOL  Only mom's can get away with saying things like that!!
  
The bag comes with every thing you need to put pictures up with. She got it @ Lowes  

So while Rick was gone hunting I deiced to do his "to do list" I stared with three  small projects.  And trust me ladies if I can do it any one can!!LOL


Okay you know the two little drawers under your sink that are not really drawer?  
Well I hammered them out and made them into drawers for all of my sponges, scraper, and sink  plugs.  So now my sink is clear of all that stuff!!
 




The I did that trash can so it will pull out.  Cool right?!  Well I had to add some wood to make it sturdy on the bottom.   (Did you know that Lowes has scrap wood for free!!)

I did not stop there I did Olivia's closet so she can get her own clothes for school and church!!

So after all that I told my mom so when I'm done
with every thing do I   look like the lady on the cover!!LOL

I don't think I looked or feelt like that @ all.  But I'm excited to see what all I can do next!!;)

No comments: