Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Day in a Life with La Dulce Vida;)



A day in a life!!!  So what do i do from the time i get up are you sure your ready for this?  My day starts @ 6:50am (i try to get every minute in) Rick is already @ work most of the time.  Olivia is up getting dressed for school while I make her breakfast.

After that I come and do her hair while she watches some TV before school by this time Hunter is up.  We have to leave the house by 7:20am because I pick up Jack (the 22mon. that Im baby-sitting from his mom work @ Merrios School).  I make it home by 8:15am in time to make them some breakfast and me some COFFEE!!!


Then after I clean up I site and eat and read my Bible (its my study Bible I love it) I could not start my day with out God.

After i go to check my emails and Everyones blog (LOL) with coffee in hand;0



By this time its 10:00am or so I try to do 1 load a day to be on top of the launder;} (you see I said TRY!!) pick up a little here and there.

Then its time to make some ME time and work out (because its healthy not because i want to loose wieght but if i do thats a plus)LOL

Its all about the calories burned!!LOL

Thanks to Hunter he took a photo of me working out!!    
Then its lunch time and naps (even me)LOL
then by 2:15pm I am @ ABC school picking up two girls(that i am taking care of until there
mom gets off of work @ 6:00pm) they get out of school by 2:45pm.  Then I fly(literally) to get
Olivia who is now waiting for me.  Get to the house by 3:15pm Jack's mom is there
to pick him up.  Now remember between all this my girlfriends are texing me and
hubby has called me to see how things are and to tell me he loves me more
(but i love him more)LOL 
The kids play out side for a while (by this time I get dinner ready) then 5:10pm we are off again to take Olivia
to piano lessons (Hunter naps in the car again) then Rick calls me and says
let go out to eat tonight (music to any moms ears right)!!
by 6:10pm we are getting home to pick Rick up and the girls mom is waiting
 for them.  Then off to SUSHI!!!


Olivia is a natural with her chop sticks!

Don't I look tired!!  But always need a picture with my boy!!

Then after dinner kids get ready for bed with prayers, teeth brushed, kisses & hugs and p.js on
I get on the ichat with my girlfriends to find out about there day and laugh most of the time. This is the high light of my night.
Then time to say bye @ about 10:20pm (that is early)LOL

Then I do this every night I wash my face!!

with my Mary Kay stuff I have been doing this since i have been 15 years old!


Then it about that time!!!
I talk to God and thank Him for the day 
and i always end with Him too;)

I am tired just thinking about me doing it all over again the next day!!!

No comments: