Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Boston Tea Party...

So yesterday we got invited to see The Boston Tea Party play @ ABC Northern Lights school;)
The girls that I take care of(after school) invited me to come see her play @ school
that was so awesome to see. All the kids were dressed the part and the room was decorated!!

Walking to the class room I had to take photos of the kids art work WOW!!!

I also thought it would be FUN to make my photos sepia lol!!!
 
What an awesome way to teach kids history;)

They all had a part and had to study and know the person they were acting!

All I was thinking was I wish they had that idea when I was in school causes history
was not my best subject lol!!!

Even Hunter enJoyed the play!!!

So Hunter has saved his Birthday money (or just money that he gets)and had
about $16.20.  He knew what he wanted and told me " Mom if I don't find what I'm looking
for then we can go home" lol!!  So we were looking for a microphone stand or a foot ball
stand(so you can kick the ball)and a mouth guard!!  I know your thinking 
what in the world does he want that for...well if you know my son he 
loves acting the part to what ever he is playing lol!!!
So at the end we got the football(which was on sale for $5.99 reg.$14.99)
and the mouth guard  "cause they wear them when they are playing mom!"
what do I know right that is my BOY for you lol!!!

He really wanted me to take a photo of him with it in his mouth lol!!!

You know God really knew what He was doing when he blessed me with this wonderful 
Boy who teaches me soooo much each day lol!!!!
GOT TO LOVE HIM;)

No comments: