Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend came and gone????

Friday evening as I'm doing the dishes Olivia calls me and I look back to see this....

She has always been a climber.  I may sign her up for rock climbing lol!! 
Hunter on the other hand was not sure of it all.

The last TWO years we have found this awesome spot to see the start of
the Iditarod we BBQ and the kids get to play and
run around while the dogs run by just 20 feet from us!!


And what an awesome day!!!

My girlfriend Lisa and her girl even got to join us for the FUN!!!

This was the crowed there(that was about half)!!
Rick and I had to take one photo in the sun lol!!!

Then Lisa and I headed off to a bridal shower!!
The girl in the middle that we all love so much @ church
is getting married to the most awesome guy.  We are all so happy for them;)

Then that night we vegged-out with the kidos and watched 
Open Season 2 it was sooo fuNNy!!

So Sunday night started the kids SPRING BREAK so
we thought we would let them sleep in there tent and
 thought it would be fun to start a fire for them

like they were really out camping.  They thought it was great!!

What a way to start off SRING BREAK lol!!!!

No comments: