Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break...

MONDAY We started the week off with the kids having a friend over from church.  We took her to Bear Tooth to see The Tale of Despereaux.  Its a cartoon about a little brave mouse it was cute but it was long.  It took a while to get to the point but good;)

TUESDAY I had Jill come over(who got married this Saturday)so I could do her make-up before the BIG day!!!
So here is before...

and this is after;)

Then off we went to visit and bring dinner to a friend of ours from church who is on bed rest;(
But she is doing better but still has to be in bed!!

They have two cats that Olivia and Hunter played with the whole time
well in between playing cards w/Angie;)


WEDNESDAY The kids really did not want to go any were so we stayed home and they
played out side for a little while!!!!



Then they came in cold so they wanted hot tea
not sure if you should or not but my kids really like to have sleepy time tea
every now and then.  Olivia would drink it all the time if I let her lol!!!

THURSDAY We got dressed and headed to Bear Tooth again to see
Bed Time Story now that was a FUNNY movie and good
but before we were leaving
 I caught Hunter comb her hair not cause she told him because
he wanted to is that sweet or what;)

FRIDAY We spent the morning @ the Library we did story time!

 Olivia was reading Hunter books which was nice to see!!!

Then Rick took a half a day and took the kids so I could get my stuff together for the
moonlighter that night that I was going to do w/my girlfriend Angela;)
(sorry so blur)
 
So I was able to be there @ 3 he is so awesome all ways thinking about me;)
I do have some photos of what I scrap but will share those later!!!!
psss..Angela next time lets scrap @ ur place lol;)
What a great SB;0

No comments: