Sunday, March 1, 2009

WOW!!!! What A Week-end;0

Wow!!!
What a busy week
Thursday started with Rick calling me to tell me that New Sagaya's had there
King Crab in (fresh)!!!   So off Hunter and I go to pick one up for dinner
for Friday;)

Did have a video Hunter thought it was so cool;)

Then on Friday I volunteered @ Olivia's school once again
(which I really enJoyed)

Seeing her sitting in her own desk

doing her class work

having her reading group which is called the Huskies

and I even stayed to have lunch with her
(you know one day she won't think its cool that I come to school lol)

The class(and other classes)are reading there way to Nome it
is the coolest thing

and all the kids get to see how they are doing.  Olivia's class is the lady in yellow;)

So after that it was time to run and get Hunter from pre-school 
to be back @ Olivia's school @ 1pm to pick her up
and other kids from her school!!

it was like I was a TAXIE that day but FUN!!!

Then to hurry home to cook my FAMOUS spanish
dinner for my prago girlfriend that has been
craving it;)



along with that poor King Crab lol!!!
Rick cleaned it and cooked it for us
YUMMMMY!!!
(thanks babe)

Here is Lisa and me 
(sorry so small it was blurry)

The kids and her sweet girl(natalie)

So after an awesome week we started our weekend w/Focus on Marriage Seminar
WOW!!
Between all the speakers we rally enJoyed 

My girlfriend T and her hubby Scott invited us.
 All I can say is AWESOME!!!!
It was a little long from 1 to 8:30pm but so worth it!! 

More then that it was great to be there with couples that were all Christian and wanted the some for there marriage too;)

The girls chatting away during one of the breaks!!

Kathy and her hubby
(she really was trying to chock him lol!!)

and US just enJoying each other;)
It was great to know we are doing pretty good as a couple
being married for 15 yrs.
(and look good to if I say so my self lol!!!)

2 comments:

Run-alyn said...

that's great girl!!!
Beth Moore is amazing.. loved going to her retreats!
Great pics!!!

cheri said...

What a wonderful post! Great pictures! Did a few studies with Beth too and she is inspiring!