Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend Wedding:)

SO Saturday was THE WEDDING we all were waiting for;}
Jill looked sooo pretty already but I did her make-up
for her and her sister!!

Then it was time for the dress;)
It was so her
"Beautiful"

Then I ran into a girlfriend of mine Ida
(she is also PR lol)
miss hanging out w/you girl;(

We also got to see CAMI my girl she life's in Seattle now;(
(yep!! I cried when we had to say bye)
She was my babysitter and took care of Olivia 
when I went to have Hunter.

Then we took a Fam photo;)
(thanks Ida)

The wedding was over but the reception did not start til 4pm
so we decided to go eat @ this place lol!!!

Its on International the hours are different but the kids have been wanting to
go for a while here are some photos of the inside!!

YEP!! We had ALLIGATOR Creole style lol!!!
They even had red beans and rice too! 

The kids liked it not sure if we will go again for a while
it gave all gas lol!!!(Rick was the worst but then again every thing gives him gas lol!!)

Here are some FUN photos for the kids lol!!!

Now Olivia's turn lol!!

I had to show you one photo Of the Groom and Bride
Awwwww!!

So now they are Mr. and Mrs. Musser:) 

2 comments:

cheri said...

Hey! I will have to take my little cajun girl to this place...she just loves her red beans and rice! Kelli will like the Mardi Gras decorations too!

I have been listening to "Diva Craft Lounge" on my ipod and yesterday I entered a contest and today on their podcast 3-18-09, I WON! But they said Anchorage, Arkansas!!! Then their guest Vicky Breslin said that she had lived here for 10 years and she was happy that I won cuz she was sooooo lonely here!!! Too funny! Listen to it!?!?

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Great photos...how've you been? I'm finally getting caught up in "blog land" again. Hope to attend crop too, I need to get creative and have fun! ;)