Saturday, December 4, 2010

December CUATRO!

December 4

"By grace you are saved through faith"
-Ephesians 2:8


Well my day started by doing running around got my nails done, went to decorate the church for christmas, and went to Alaska Wild Berry to pick up some candy for my Secret Santa at work.....

Then that night we got a sitter and off we went to the Hilton for a Christmas party


given by a friend of ours Rod that we have known for years!
Thanks Rob;)

What an awesome time we had
the food we great and after dinner...

Salsa dancers came out of the wood work
it was great and guess who was the first one up..lol!!

yep! Me and one of the dancers he was showing every one how to salsa!!

There was also girls too later Rick and I were dancing together I LOVED it!!!
(Rick did too!)

Until tomorrow.....

No comments: