Friday, December 24, 2010

MUST BLOG!!

Today I got to experience one of the awesome reasons why we live in Alaska!!!

Cross-Country Skiing
some thing I have always wanted to do but did
not really know were to go or were to start...

Until I meet Kim and its all down hill from then...lol!!
(JK)!

She let me use her stuff and gave me some pointers
(okay a lot of pointers lol)

And off we went down and up the trails!
(One good thing no Moose on the trails)

It was a BIT cold like -10 degrees
(yep my nose hairs were frozen!)

and my eye lashes too;)
But what an awesome clear day
and beautiful view!

Even Kim's hair was frosted lol!!

She had to get an up close and personal
on this one lol!!!

But she was so sweet to take me out on Christmas Eve and show
me the ropes;)

Thanks again Kim:)

Okay Ron and Rudy get ready your next!!!

No comments: