Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December UNO!

December 1

I always say I'm not going to do December Daily every year but here I am once again(thanks Ron lol)!

So I should start by saying HELLO BLOG lol!!

Well for my 1st DD I want to talk about my mother who raised us with having Christ not only
in our lives but holding Him close to our hearts. Growing up we would pull a scripture from this daily bread every morning. I so wanted to share this with my kids but was not sure if it was still around(remember that was about 20 yrs ago). But I found it at Vines and Branches and it still looked like a loaf of bread(our daily bread) I was so excited I could not wait to tell my mom about it. So I will be sharing the scriptures that the kids pull;)


"I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you shall go."
-Psalm 23:8

Then on the way out to do running around here is one of the reasons
living in Alaska!
(also seeing Gods creation)

Yes its cold but hey we live in the most wonderful place.......

No comments: