Friday, December 10, 2010

December DIZE!


December 10

"God shall wipe away all your tears."
-Revelations 21:4

Today was a crazy busy day I don't even remember sitting down until
dinner time!! First the kids had pancake breakfast at school @ 7 to 8am
Sometimes I go but a lot of the time Rick takes the kids
and I sleep in;)

But Hunter asked me to come to the breakfast!

Around 1pm was Hunter's Christmas party @ school!

I helped with one of the crafts!

Hunter(and Olivia) enJOy when I can come to
the class to help!
(with any thing lol)

I tried to get him to look up but he

was really into his craft lol!!
One of the moms made this cake;)

All the kids sang Happy Birthday Jesus!

After I had traffic then after I had my Secret Santa reveal @
school. Rick had his Christmas party @ his job
his theme this year was duck tape,spam, and pink flamingos!

WILL HAVE PHOTO SOON;)

After we went to Mooses Tooth to eat together!


Okay what funny about this is that Olivia wanted to take a
serous photo.....

take 1

take 2

take 3

take 4

take 5

LOL! and she did it!

Well until tomorrow....


No comments: