Thursday, December 9, 2010

December NUEVE!


December 9

"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou
Lord only maketh me dwell in safety."
-Psalm 4:8


Today Rick took the kids to school and let me keep
sleeping aawwwww....

Then my mom called and woke me up
(around 9:20am)!

After took Hunter to his(7yrs.) doctor apt. that
was 8:30am this morning that we missed
so I had to reschedule 1:20pm lol!!

After that it was time for work (traffic) while
working one of students in the 5th grade
gave me a gift that he made himself from
scratch.....

it was a chocolate chip banana bread;)
It was awesome thanks Tice!

Later after school it Rock Climbing for Olivia;)

Its some thing she so looks forward too!!!!

She even stopped for a photo;)

She is so natural at it lol!

She looks up and just goes to the top!

Well she has been climbing since 3yrs old.
Climbing on the couch and up the stairs
before she even could walk;)

Well until tomorrow....

No comments: