Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!

HERE IT IS TANYA;)

A: attached or single? Attached to the love of my life - 15 years in July 29th

B: best friend? My mom

C: cake or pie? Pie - I would have to say cake (the 7 layer chocolate cake @ Costco) YUMM!!!!

D: day of choice? Thursday 

E: essential item? my lotion (Mary Kay Night cream) and camera 

F: favorite color? Green is my color right now

G: gummy bears or worms? Bears

H: hometown? AK, the last frontier

I: favorite indulgence? My white Chocolate Mocha and chocolate

J: January or July? Again, agreeing with Tonya all the way  I live in Alaska . . . for sure July

K: kids? Two Olivia(6) and Hunter(4)

L: life isn't complete without? My family and God

M: marriage date? July 29th 1994 (went to Vegas)

N: number of brothers & sisters? 3 sisters and 2 brothers 

O: oranges or apples?I have to say Fuji apples 

P: Phobias? Roaches

Q: Quote? treat others the way you want to be treated

R: reason to smile? Watching Olivia and Hunter playing together 

S: season of choice? Summer time (is that a song?)

T: tag 3 people: Ronalyn, Bridget, and Paula

U: unknown fact about me? I ran a 5k one year

V: vegetable? I have to say I like all veggies but (eggplant)

W: worst habit? shacking my leg:0

X: x-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound

Y: your favorite food? sushi (need to ask)

Z: zodiac sign? NOT SURE

No comments: