Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Skate Land?

Took the kids to the park it was a nice day.  We got on the swings but the kids had to swing with me:)

Then it Hunters turn too:)


Then Olivia had to ride the bike down this hill (she is my dare devil) she is not scarred at all!!!

And I went for a run around the track while the kids played in the park.  Have I told you I have lost 5.4 lbs. (yea 4 me!) going to the beach this Christmas need to get in a I can't even say the word bathing suit:0

Olivia got invited to Skate Land (that brought back memories getting drop off on Friday nights to hang out with your friends and skate for hours to the 80's music) and YES!!! I can still skate and dance at the same time LOL!!!!!!!

this is Olivia and her friend Holly from school

Olivia and her fiend Katie also from school

And the girls eating pizza and cake (it was Holly's sisters birthday) we had FUN!!!

1 comment:

Run-alyn said...

CONGRATS GIRL!! On losing even more weight! The hubby and I never got a chance to go.. it's so hard with his night schedule for him to be up and moving before 6 pm!!

But he's back on days.. so we'll see

Glad to see the family having fun!