Saturday, June 7, 2008

WHAT A SATURDAY!!!!


What a crazy Saturday.  Some of you know that my wonderful hubby gives me Saturdays as my day to do what I wish.  Well this past Saturday we deiced to go to the biggest yard sale of the year @ Ocean View.  It was awesome we got there @ 9:00am with the kids and walked from home to home.  It was not the best weather but the view was pretty.

And the homes were so beautiful and big.  All I kept thinking was all the cleaning and who cleans the windows?  
There was alot of nice things for almost nothing.  Ran into Val while we were there getting her share of BABY clothes.  We are so happy for them:)
After that I meat up with one of my girlfriends (that has been MIA lately LOL) to help her with a photo shoot that was half outside and half inside birthday party.  I'm sure you will see some photos some on her blog of the cutes baby girl that just turned 1.  I thought it was an awsome give from her girlfriends to hire Ronalyn to do the photos for the party.  Well here is a photo of Ronalyn that I took I really like ti because it is so her:) sweet
We also shared one together just for fUN!!!
Here she is hard @ work she really gets into it even thought she want to quit (like never)
After the photo shoot that was from 2-4.  We were going to hang out with our other girlfriends.  we stared by picking up Erica who had to run upstairs to grab her video cam flip (to black male us later I'm sure)LOL!!!
After that we went and pick up Paula who had to wave bye to her baby girl Kylie from the window outside. ( As we all said AWWWWW from the car)LOL
We when to PETERS SHUSI SPOT (as always) but next time we are bring Logan and Jon(jkd)LOL!!!  inside joke;)
Here is Erica and Ronalyn again with there IPHONES(how rude)LOL!!
This is what happens when you leave your camera on the table and go to the bathroom.LOL
Paula shared with us some cool sunglass that she just bought we all tried them on;)
So after dinner Paula had to go home:( to see her hubby. While in the car we jammed to 107 music from the 80's (man talk about some memories).  Erica was not ready to go home yet we were going to get our make up done @ Northstroms.  We talked about going to the movies so we decided to go  BOWLING!!!
This me bowling:)
This Erica bowling:)
and last but not least Ronalyn bowling Oh we also picked up her sons and there friends to go bowling with us.
I had to show this Erica gave us all some names anyway I'm in the middle see the score
thats right again I was the top "DOG"LOL
What an awesome night hanging out with a great group of girls!!!!


So I got to post before you RonalynLOL

1 comment:

Run-alyn said...

Aww.. man you are quick!!!

Can you upload those photos to Costco??? Pretty Pa-leez

Gives me something to scrap on Friday!!! Pah-leez!!!

Okay.. I'm trying to update mine.. It will take a while !!!!

Talk soon girl!!!