Monday, June 2, 2008

LETS TALK ABOUT..........



Lets talk about some thing that makes me happy.  Its my get away.  Its my awwww! @ the end of the day!!  You know what I'm talking about it may not be coffee for you but you may have something else like......!!

This is my ESPRESSO machine that my loving husband bought me on my 36 (yes I said my age) birthday.  Lets just say I can make my own (just the way I like it not to sweet, extra hot, and lots of whip:0) White Chocolate Mocha!!

He ordered it on line @ Lowes (believe it or not) for only 200.00 w/shipping (WOW) Sure I would of liked to say I bought it @ Starbucks or Metro but I have to say it is awsome and easy (some times too easy)LOL



So if you are a coffee drinker this is making your mouth water (my girlfriends Ronalyn and T)LOL  I found this White Chocolate mix @ Freds and its the best to make a White Chocolate Mocha.  Okay I'm about to have my awwww moment:) Later!!!

1 comment:

Run-alyn said...

So did you have white mocha today? :)

How was your day with Erica?
Talk soon...