Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Big family!!!

Family is a circle of love then you make your own circle.  I am the oldest of 6 children there where 4 girls and 2 boys.  My mom stayed home to raise and care for us.  Not only did she show us how to be ladies and men but she also put the fear of God into us.  My mom gave us all that she could I remember her going without so we could have.  She also cleaned home to give us what she could.  My step-father was in the Military and worked away from home most of my life that I could remember.  Do remember being close with my brothers and sisters we had each other to play with.  You have to think back in the 70s-80s in the South it was not hispanic friendly(I'm so glad my children do not have to experience racism in Alaska).  I know its every were but more prominent in Alabama.  But we got through it and my mom was my strong tower threw high school (it was very hard). But when you put your mind to it you can make it thought anything also having God in your life makes it easier.   

This is a picture of my mom with my brothers and sisters and there children on my moms 50th birthday.  my mom is an awesome ABUELA.  She now has 15 grand children and she can tell you about all of them and what is going on in there life at this time.  Not only was she an awesome mom but is it possible to be an awesome grand-mom too;)
This is a resent picture of my mom(53) and my grandmother(74) can you believe it. this why I get carded most of the time.LOL
Well this is how it starts from right to left my mom her new husband (I call dad now)there is me (I'm not in the photo just line up of oldest to youngest)Hector(his wife they have 3 kids)Emma(her husband she has 3 kids)Caleb(his wife he has 3 kids)Rachel(is about to marry she has 2 kids)Rebecca(her husband she has 2 kids) at this time we don't think any one is planning to have any more children.  the resign I shared this to let you know my mom is my hero, and my best-friend. My mom did all of this with less then a 7th grade education and she is now a Interior Designer in Texas doing what she loves.  And I have nothing to complain about;)   Love you Moms

No comments: