Tuesday, July 29, 2008

1 Sunny Day?

Here in Alaska when you get a sunny day you better go out doors.  We did just that to the park we go.  We left the house around 11:30 am and enjoyed the sunshine!!!  


We even took the nabor girl with us too;)


While the kids play on the swings I get to run on the track there @ the park!!!
You read right I said run;0LOL

Then after the kids had to show me some monkey bar moves!!

Olivia loves being upside down (silly girl)!!

After all the FUN the kids wanted to have a picnic @ the house so got some Mc a Ds for them
put a blanket out and they had a ball!!

After lunch it was time for some water gun fights and water balloons!!

Olivia got me twice;) 

I love seeing the kids enjoying them self's as I fill up water balloons and tied them off for them.  Hunter and Olivia were laughing and freezing @ the same time.  Got to love ALASKA!!!

No comments: