Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ACS!!!

Okay so now I'm going to talk about ACS!!!!
I have been going through my battery going dead to buying one for my DISCONTINUED phone
which was $35.  After a week my phone goes dead so back to ACS.  I got there @ 9am 
I have to say I really got a nice guy(Eric)who was so helpful anyway an hour and a half later
I got my phone;)  I'm just excited that I can text like for real now lol!!! 


Even the kids think my phone is cool lol!!

So after my crazy morning my girlfriend calls me and says
"Dulceeeee I'm taking you to lunch!"
(now how did she know I missed breakfast lol!!)

So after picking Hunter up off to Ray's we go (yummmy)!!!

Kathy thank you girl for lunch
you were my LIFE SAVER after my morning:)


and girl I wish I was going on that cruse w/you;(

And then I could not leave with out taking a photo w/my lil man:)

No we did not go to Hawaii we just wish we were lol!!!
Thanks again girl;)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You are so cute...lunch sounded yummy. I love that place. Am feeling better...I'll give you a call this weekend:)

Run-alyn said...

Oh.. Love Rays Place.. it's Steph and I's fave spot.. and hubby loves it too! We always get that cold noodle over pork! Yum!!!