Sunday, May 18, 2008

BIG LAKE WEEKEND!!!!!


Big Lake right now!!! Look @ the view.  It is so awesome, this was Friday night.  My mom was speechless.  We just sat back taking it all in.


As you can see the lake still has ice on it, but it still looks so pretty!!!


My mom with the kids @ Big Lake


We always need a FAMILY photo.   Look @ the sky, it was an awesome weekend. Did I say that already? :)

Okay, for those of you with weak tummies don't read on!! LOL  For those of you that know my husband he loves the out doors and hunting too!   So he shot a "porcupine" that was trying to chew his way into the cabin!!!

And as he taught the kids, anything you shoot you have to eat. No it doesn't taste like chicken.


It tastes a little like beef but looks like a rabbit on the grill. 



Here is another creature my kids were subjected to this weekend (no we didn't eat it - LOL).  We heard these frogs all weekend and I thought they were birds and Rick said they were frogs.  So he waited until everyone was in bed last night and hunted one down. We also saw a fox but he was too quick for us to get a picture while eating breakfast.

No comments: