Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Girls Day Out to the Spa!!

My mom and I had a SPA DAY!!!!  It was awesome we started by changing into bath robs that are so comfortable.


We had to take photos of the flower arraignment that are so unique.
So my mom got the Hot Stone Massage which was to die for.  As you can see here she is so relaxed I could not get her up.LOL

I got a Ultimate Facial.  I also had to get a lash tint that I hear its a must do.  I loved it!!!

After all that hard work!!LOL  I took my mom to a place I so recommend you to eat @.   Its called the White Spot and order there HALIBUT sandwich.  They are located on 4th. 

Then we walk next door to the Fur Gallery to just to LOOK!!  The Beaver fur fells like silk:)

I had such a wonderful time with my mom today, she is not only my mom but my best friend.  We have such a great relationship I can only pray that Olivia and I's will be the same.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your profile picture is so striking! Caught my attention and led my to your blog. Imagine my surprise to discover you're a fellow Grace mom!

Enjoyed reading your posts. Keep up the good work!