Thursday, May 8, 2008

My MOM is here:)

It has been about 2years since I have seen my mom.   I was so excited when I got her call @ 7:30pm to tell me she had arrived.  I had butterflies in my stomach but I was all better after the hug and kiss on the check  a few tears:)  Sometimes a big girl needs the touch of her mother it was all good.  So don't we look alike or what!!!! @ the airport

When we got to my house Rick had the kids hide from me (they thought I went to the store) and when my mom pulled back the covers off of them (they thought it was me) my mom said Boo!  and Olivia was the first one to call out Abuela (grandmom in spanish) and Hunter was still in shock but then gave her a hug too.  It was awesome:) Well we have a long and busy week so will head to bed now!!!!






2 comments:

Run-alyn said...

Hi Mom!

Oh Dulce that's awesome!!!

Enjoy it girl :)

Unknown said...

You guys have a great time!!!!