Friday, May 30, 2008

Sad Day For Me:(


It was an okay day but if you asked the kids as long as its not raining or snowing its a great day to play outside.  I found this @ a yard sale for about $20 (what a deal)!!  I know some of you do not like to yard sale but I enjoy it.  I don't get to go as often as my friend Briget and her mother-in-law (they go every Saturday morning)!! crazy right:)  But sometimes you find a deal you can not let go by.

So its about that time my mom is all packed and ready to go back home to TEAXAS!!!
It was a sad day for Me and the kids!!  Poor Olivia cried all the way back home!  Well my mom made it home 6:00am Alaska time Saturday, 31 May 2008.  we love you mom and really enjoyed having you here for a month.

Well after taking mom to the airport we came home and got pizza from Costcos.  Then we sat and watched a movie (from Netflix) with the kids.  It was a Veggie Tales night it was  "Larryboy and the Bad Apple"  it was to cute:0
I recommend it for a family flick

No comments: